In recent years, air-source heat pump equipment has been widely used in many fields due to its advantages of energy-saving, environmental protection, and easy operation. Only by doing the following daily maintenance work for the air source heat pump can it ensure its stable and efficient operation and extend its service life.
1. Clean the filter of the hot water system of the unit before starting up and every three months during operation to ensure that the water quality of the system is clean, and to avoid damage to the unit due to dirty filters.
First, close the front and rear valves of the filter, then open the drain port to plug the wire, and take out the filter to rinse. Open the water inlet valve to clean the pipeline, install the filter and plug the wire, and finally open the valve to resume normal operation.
2. Before starting up and every month during operation, check whether the power supply and electrical system terminals of the unit are firm and whether the electronic components are abnormal.
3. Check whether the water supplement, water tank, and exhaust device of the water system are normal every week, so as not to affect the heating capacity of the unit and the reliability of operation.
4. Daily patrol to check whether there is any leakage in the seals of pipeline joints and valve assembly interfaces.
5. The surrounding area of the unit should be kept clean, dry, and well ventilated. Generally, the surface of the air-side heat exchanger should be cleaned once every 3-5 months to obtain a good heat exchange effect.
6. If the downtime is long, please drain all the water from the water system, purge clean and cut off the power supply, and put on the protective cover.
7. Replace the filter regularly. Because poor water quality is one of the important reasons for the failure of the air source heat pump, the scrapped condenser, and the damaged scrapped compressor. It is recommended to replace the filter every two years, which can extend the service life of the equipment, especially suitable for solar and air sources Equipment used in conjunction.
8. All the safety protection devices inside the unit have been set before leaving the factory, please do not adjust by yourself. If the unit fails and cannot be solved by yourself, contact the equipment after-sales personnel in time to maintain the equipment in a timely and correct manner.
Regular cleaning of the equipment can effectively improve the heat transfer effect and achieve the management goal of energy saving and consumption reduction. If you want to know more about the air source heat pump after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional heat pump manufacturer, we have won unanimous praise and trust from many customers with our excellent technology and high-quality products. We have an experienced production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality of our products. At the same time, we will provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology according to the needs of customers. If you are interested in our air source heat pump, please contact us immediately!