Common Faults and Diagnosis Methods of Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pump is a new type of heat pump equipment, which has heating and cooling effects and is very convenient to use. But when there is a problem with the air source heat pump, it may affect the overall working effect of the unit. At this time, we need to determine the point of failure through some inspection methods and deal with it in time. The following are common faults and diagnosis methods of air source heat pumps.
From the inside of most malfunctioning compressors, there is no shortage of oil inside the compressor. Shaft-holding is caused by poor instantaneous lubrication. The main reason for poor lubrication is that the quality of the lubricating oil has changed, and the oil is diluted or oily. The position is raised by the refrigerant liquid.
Compressor motor burned out
It may be that the temperature of the motor is too high or the inside of the refrigeration system is not clean.
The temperature rise of the motor is too high: in winter when the heat pump mechanism is hot, the working conditions are relatively bad, especially when the ambient temperature is very low, the heat exchange is small, the refrigerant circulation is also small, the return air pressure is low, and the electronic control is added If the frost is not timely and complete, it will cause insufficient cooling of the motor, heating of the coil, damage to the insulation, and short-circuit of the motor.
The inside of the refrigeration system is not clean: In addition, the inside of the refrigeration system is not clean, containing impurities, which corrode and wear the motor coils, resulting in short-circuit burns.
(1) Check whether the four-core wires of the electronic control mainboard and the panel are in good contact.
(2) Check whether there is a 12V power output and whether the voltage is too high or too low.
(3) Check whether the panel itself is faulty, and check whether the panel matches the motherboard.
(4)Avoid power interference with communication.
Water temperature, environment, defrost, return water temperature sensor failure
(1) Check whether the temperature sensor wire is disconnected or damaged.
(2) Check whether the sensor resistance is normal.
(3) Check whether the sensor resistance is broken.
Water flow failure
(1) Check whether the water pump is turned on and whether there is air in the water pump.
(2) Check whether there is water in the water tank.
(3) Check whether the water flow switch is damaged.
(4) Check whether the two wires of the water flow switch are in good contact with the mainboard.
High voltage protection
(1) Check whether the high-pressure protection is true when the unit is running.
(2) Check whether it is a high-voltage protection failure.
(3) Check whether there is air in the water pump and whether the water pipe filter is blocked.
(4) Check whether the unit system is clogged, mainly the expansion valve, capillary tube, and filter.
(5) Check whether the high voltage switch is broken.
(6) Check whether the two wires connecting the high-voltage switch on the electric control board are in good contact.
(7) Check whether the high voltage function of the electric control board is invalid.
Low voltage protection
(1) Check whether the refrigerant leaks.
(2) Check whether the low-voltage meter is really under low-voltage protection when it is running.
(3) Check whether the expansion valve, capillary tube, and filter of the unit system are blocked.
(4) Check whether the two wires connecting the low-voltage switch on the electric control board are in good contact.
(5) Check whether the low-voltage function of the electric control board is invalid.
Three-phase protection (phase sequence error, lack of phase, excessive current)
(1) Check whether there is a lack of phase in the three-phase power supply of the unit.
(2) Check whether the two wires on the phase sequence board are in good contact with the mainboard terminals.
(3) Check whether the voltage is too low and the capacity of the power cord is not enough, especially if the power cord is very long.
After turning on the power, the motherboard and panel are not powered
(1) Check whether there is 220V power between the live wire and the neutral wire to the mainboard power terminal.
(2) Check whether the fuse on the motherboard is burned out.
(3) Check the measuring transformer and check whether the three terminals on the main board of the transformer are connected properly.
Power switch tripped
If it trips as soon as it is energized, the power cord has leakage, short circuit, and grounding. It is necessary to check whether there is a problem with one of the water supply valves, return valves, and water supply valves.
The water temperature does not rise
(1) Check whether the unit has fluorine leakage, and observe the high and low pressure of the unit.
(2) Check whether the water volume exceeds the water output of the unit.
(3) Check whether the heat preservation effect of the circulation pipeline of the unit, the hot water supply pipeline, and the return water pipeline is well done.
(4) Check whether the matched power of the unit is too small, especially when the temperature of the temperature control backwater project is low in winter, the backwater will consume a large part of the heat to supply.
(1) Check whether the defrost probe is faulty.
(2) Check whether the defrost probe is in good contact with the evaporator and the position is very correct.
(3) Check whether the defrost probe is invalid.
(4) Check whether there is a problem in the setting parameters.
The unit is not running
(1) Turn off the power switch for power failure and check the power supply.
(2) Loose the power supply wiring of the unit, disconnect the power switch, and check the power supply.
(3) If the unit control power fuse is blown, find out the cause and repair it, and replace it with a new one.
The pump is running but the water does not circulate or the pump is noisy
(1) If there is a lack of water in the water system, check the system's water replenishment device and replenish water to the system.
(2) If there is air in the water system, the air in the water system needs to be removed.
(3) If the water system valve is not fully opened, open the water system valve fully.
(4) Check the dirty water filter and clean the water filter.
Unit heating capacity is low
(1) Check whether the refrigerant is insufficient, the system detects leaks and fills the refrigerant.
(2) Check whether the water system insulation is poor, and strengthen the water system insulation.
(3) Check whether the filter drier is blocked, if it is blocked, the filter drier needs to be replaced.
(4) Check whether the heat dissipation of the air heat exchanger is bad, and clean the air heat exchanger.
(5) Check whether the water flow is insufficient, and clean the water filter.
The compressor does not run
(1) Whether the power supply is faulty, find out the cause and solve the power supply failure.
(2) Check whether the wiring is loose, find out the loose point, and repair it.
(3) Check whether the compressor is protected against overheating, find out the cause and remove the fault, and then turn it on again.
(4) Check whether the outlet water temperature is too high, and reset the outlet water temperature.
(5) Check whether the water flow is insufficient, and clean the water filter to remove the air in the system.
If we find it difficult to deal with the above-mentioned problems, we can ask professional maintenance staff to deal with them. If you want to know more about the air source heat pump after reading the above content, you can get a more comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional heat pump manufacturer, we have accumulated rich production experience in this field. We have a professional production team and a strict quality control system, and we carry out all aspects of quality control from product design to export. And we will also provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solutions according to the diverse needs of customers. If you are interested in our air source heat pump, please contact us immediately!