As we all know, air-source heat pumps are mainly based on water systems. In many cases, poor operation results are due to problems in the water system. If you want to make the air source heat pump system run more stable, or even make the system live longer, the following inspections and maintenance should be done on the water system before use.
1. Check whether the valve can be opened and closed flexibly. The valve may become rusty after a long time in the water system. Therefore, you should check whether the valve can be opened or closed before use. If it is difficult to open and close, add lubricating oil to the valve screw.
2. Check whether the valve is in the correct on/off state. If it is not turned on, the water path will not be smooth.
2. Check whether the water supply, water tank safety valve, and exhaust device are normal. Doing so can prevent air from entering the system, resulting in a reduction in water circulation, thereby affecting the unit's heating capacity and the reliability of the unit's operation.
4. Check whether the water filter needs to be cleaned. The water filter should be cleaned regularly to ensure that the water in the system is clean to avoid damage to the main unit due to the dirty filter of the unit. If it is not used for a long time, the water in the system will produce impurities or the pipeline will rust. If it is not cleared in time, it may cause the system to reduce the amount of water and increase the resistance of the system.
5. Check whether the water system needs cleaning. After a long time of use, the waterway system may become fouled. The waterway system should be cleaned (recommended to be cleaned every 6-12 months), otherwise it may cause poor heat exchange and even block the waterway system and cause damage to the unit.
Therefore, the water system must be cleaned regularly. Organic acids such as oxalic acid, acetic acid, and formic acid can be used for cleaning, but strong acid containing chlorine can not be used for cleaning. This may cause corrosion of the heat exchange copper tubes in the heat exchanger, which will lead to the collision of water and refrigerant.
6. Check the accuracy and reliability of the instruments on the pipeline. Large engineering systems will be equipped with some meters, and there will be pressure gauges, temperature gauges, etc. before and after the water pump, to check whether the readings are still valid. If the meter reading is illegible or deviation, it should be replaced.
6. Check and clean the cooling fan and shield of the water pump motor. The water pump motor has a cooling fan. It is necessary to check that the motor is not blocked by dirt, and also to see if there is any debris on the shield that affects the heat dissipation. If it is blocked or the heat dissipation is not good, it may cause the water pump to overheat and burn out.
8. Check whether the anti-vibration glue of the water pump base is normal. Water often accumulates around water pumps, and most of the shock-proof pads of water pumps are rubber. Soaking in water for a long time is prone to aging, and it will lose the effect of shock absorption. Therefore, it is necessary to check before heating. If it fails, you need to replace it with a new one.
9. Check whether the electrical circuit of the water pump is damaged. Many water pumps are mounted on the wall, and the electrical circuit may be bent for a long time and the contact may be poor. There are some threads that are not good. The water pump runs 24 hours a day and may overheat and burn out. If it is damaged, there will be a potential safety hazard for leakage, and the pump will not work.
10. Check the rust of the pipeline. This mainly refers to the rust prevention treatment for the part that is not insulated. The large engineering water pumps are all placed indoors, connected to the water pump, and the pipes connected to the valve, many of which are not insulated, and the pipes in the heating room are also not insulated. If necessary, perform a secondary anti-rust treatment.
11. After the trial operation is completed, the filter on the pipeline should be cleaned before it can be put into normal operation. There may be no problem when debugging, but there will be a lot of dirt in the first use, so the filter must be cleaned after the heating trial operation before it can be officially put into use.
The filter should also be removed and washed regularly in the later period (recommended to be removed and washed once every 1-2 months) to ensure the operation of the unit.
12. Before turning it on again. Water should be injected into the system and the unit should be fully inspected before starting operation. If there is too much gas in the system, it will cause the unit to shut down, and a small amount of gas will also cause the system to produce noise, and it may also cause some places to not be hot.
If you want to know more about the air source heat pump after reading the above, SUOHER is happy to provide you with professional advice.
As a professional heat pump manufacturer, we have accumulated rich production experience in this field. We have a professional production team and a strict quality control system, and we carry out all aspects of quality control from product design to export. And we will also provide thoughtful one-stop service and effective solutions according to the diverse needs of customers. If you are interested in our air source heat pump, please contact us immediately!