In the current situation of energy supply trends and increasing environmental protection requirements, people are constantly seeking new energy that is both energy-saving and environmentally friendly, so swimming pool heat pumps have emerged at the historic moment.
Swimming pool heat pump units are generally installed in open areas. If the installation location is blocked and not ventilated, it will affect the results of the operation. Therefore, this article will share the correct installation location and requirements for swimming pool heat pumps.
1. The unit can generally be arranged on the roof or on the ground adjacent to the building where the equipment is used and should be far away from densely crowded places to prevent the airflow and noise of the unit from affecting the environment;
2. When the unit is side-inlet, the distance between the air inlet surface and the wall is not less than 1 meter. When the gold covers of the two units are arranged relative to each other, the distance is not less than 1.5 meters;
3. When the unit is in the top air outlet structure, the clearance on the outlet is not less than 2 meters;
4. Only the height of the partition wall on one side of the unit is allowed to be higher than the height of the unit;
5. The base height of the unit should not be less than 300mm and greater than the thickness of the local snow;
6. Measures should be set at the unit set to eliminate the larger amount of condensate produced by the unit.
Installation requirements for swimming pool heat pump water system
1. Install the air source heat pump swimming pool unit downstream of all filtering devices and swimming pool pumps, and upstream of all chlorine generators, ozone generators, and chemical disinfection. PVC pipes can be used directly for the inlet and outlet pipes;
2. Under normal circumstances, the air source heat pump swimming pool unit should be installed within 7.5 meters from the swimming pool, and if the swimming pool water pipe is too long, it is recommended to pack a 10mm thick insulation pipe to avoid insufficient heating due to excessive heat loss of the unit;
3. The design of the waterway system needs to install a union or flange on the inlet and outlet water of the heat pump for drainage in winter, and it can be used as an access port during maintenance;
4. Shorten the water pipeline as much as possible to avoid or reduce unnecessary pipeline changes to reduce resistance loss. Install an exhaust pipe at the highest position of the main water pipeline to facilitate timely emptying when there is gas in the waterway; install at the lowest point of the system A drain valve is provided to facilitate draining of water when the system is cleaned.
5. The water system must be equipped with a pump with the appropriate flow and head to ensure that the water flow meets the needs of the unit. In addition to the shock-proof soft joint connection between the water pump and the unit and the water system pipeline, a bracket should be provided to prevent the unit from being stressed.
6. The water side of the heat exchanger is designed to withstand the water pressure of 0.4Mpa. To prevent damage to the heat exchanger, do not use overpressure;
7. During the operation of the heat pump, the air temperature will be reduced by about 5 degrees, and condensed water will be generated on the evaporator fins and fall on the chassis, and it will be discharged through the plastic drain nozzle installed on the chassis. This is a normal phenomenon (condensed water is easy to It is mistaken as a leak in the heat pump water system), drainage pipes must be installed and condensate drained away in time;
8. Never connect water pipes or other water pipes to the circulating pipes to avoid damage to the circulating pipes and the heat pump unit;
9. The water tank of the hot water heating system needs to have good thermal insulation performance. Please do not install the water tank in a place that is polluted and corrosive gas.
If you want the swimming pool heat pump to play its due efficiency, in addition to the above items in the installation, you must also do the repair and maintenance of the heat pump unit. If you want to know more about swimming pool heat pumps after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
SUOHER is an experienced heat pump manufacturer with a professional quality inspection system and a comprehensive management team. We put the needs of customers first, and continue to develop new technologies and manufacturing processes. Whether it is product manufacturing or export, we will carry out comprehensive quality control. If you want to buy our swimming pool heat pump, please contact us immediately!